Saturday, April 15, 2006

Back to blogging!

The switch to Colorado for the summer is getting close - about a month away. In the meantime, I've had a number of people either asking for book recommendation or asking when the blog is starting back up again. On top of that, I've finished some terrific books in the last week or so.

So --- the blog is officially back in business. I'm going to leave all of last summers posts up so, if you're looking for good books to read, you can scan back through them.

One request -- if you do come here looking for postings, leave a comment! Definitely, feel free to add your opinions about any of the books that I talk about or to recommend others you think I or other readers will like but, even if you don't want to do that, at least leave a comment that just says "I was here!". I enjoy writing these mini-reviews, but it'd be a lot better if I knew I wasn't just dropping them in to a black hole.

Thanks

marc

No comments: